Hanno was the name of a powerful storm with hurricane winds which hit the west coast of Sweden and Norway on the morning of 14 January 2007. In Sweden six people died from the storm and approximately 300,000 households were left without electricity. The storm was named Per by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute.
- One man in his 60s died when his car was hit by a falling tree in Jönköping County on 14 January. A woman who was traveling with him was slightly injured in the accident.
- A 9-year-old boy in Motala died after a tree fell on him at around midday on 14 January.
- A 24-year-old truck driver was killed in Ullared when his truck was hit by a tree, 14 January.
- A 61-year-old man died in Malmö harbor in an accident due to the storm, 14 January.
- Two more men died on January 15 when working in the woods in the aftermath of the storm.